Posted on Feb 08, 2021
Anyone interested in the positions below please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume.
Manufacturing Engineer FT or Student Internship
- We are looking for someone to help with continuous improvement in all areas of our shop.
- Experience with CAD, CAM, CNC machining, electronics, automation, programming, and manufacturing process development is desirable.
- A technical background is good, but the only thing that matters is that you can solve problems and execute solutions.
- Work with a small team of engineers and technicians to develop new processes and make existing ones more efficient.
- Design and implement CAM and automation processes.
- Challenges cover all aspects from design for manufacturing to boots on the ground process improvement.
- Composites experience is a plus. Interest in water sports and the products we build is always good.
- Time in the office and on the shop floor is roughly equal and keeps it interesting.
- $50-$70k salary FT, 2 weeks PTO, medical, 401k
- $20/hr for an internship -- ideal candidates are in a mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or computer science program.
Composites Project Manager
- Lead a team, building and finishing original plugs.
- Develop and make production composite molds.
- Implement and train a team for production.
- Solve problems and implement solutions along the way.
- Experience with CAD/CAM/CNC is desirable or at least some technical background.
- Composites experience is necessary.
- Comfortable sanding, laying up parts, spraying is a plus.
- Familiarity with vacuum-assisted resin infusion.
- Familiarity with welding, building support structures would be good.
- Interest in water sports and the products we build is always good.
- $50-$70k salary, 2 weeks PTO, medical, 401k